Visiting Olympic Flight Museum
11:00am - 5:00pm
January-April: Wednesday-Sunday, Tuesday by appointment
Holidays Closed: Thanksgiving and Christmas
Hours can change due to events; visitors are encouraged to call in advance to confirm the museum is open to visitors.
Adults $7.00, Children 7-12 $5.00, Children 6 & Under FREE, AAA Member Discount.
Group tours are given with advance reservation. Normal tour days are Thursday, Saturday & Sunday. Please call (360) 705-3925 for more information.
The Olympic Flight Museum gift shop offers you a wide array of gifts in the realm of historical and contemporary aviation. Our gift shop reflects a variety of items including CDs, DVDs and an assortment of various aviation patches and pins.
- From I-5, take exit 101 Tumwater Blvd (originally Airdustrial Way SW)
- Head East on Tumwater Blvd -Follow Tumwater Blvd to the 2nd stop light (corner of Tumwater Blvd and Capital Way)
- Turn Right on Capital Way and the road name will change to Old Highway 99 SE
- Follow Old Highway 99 SE to the first stop light at Henderson Blvd
- Turn Right onto Henderson Blvd (towards the airport)
- The museum is on the Right
View Larger Map
Return To Top Of Page